i literally don’t know how march passed by. i feel like we skipped this month. it passed in a blur, and i wasn’t that productive. but honestly? that’s the result when you set too many monthly goals.
also, i broke my phone. and now i have to wait until may to get new one. let’s not talk about the fact that all of my pictures/apps/notes are gone and that i haven’t posted a bookstagram picture in almost a month now. *tries hard not to cry*
on a brighter note, i started sensitivity reading this month! i haven’t been sent any email yet, BUT i’m excited to see how it’ll work out.
read this month:
- DONE DIRT CHEAP, by sarah nicole lemon (E-ARC): ★☆☆☆☆ (DNF)
- HOW IT FEELS TO FLY, by kathryn holmes: ★★★★☆
- GEEKERELLA, by ashley poston (E-ARC): ★★★★☆
- SECOND CHANCE SUMMER, by morgan matson: ★★★★★
- HOW TO MAKE A WISH, by ashley herring blake (E-ARC): ★★★★☆
- A DARKER SHADE OF MAGIC, by v. e. schwab: ★★★★☆
my year is really good so far in terms of reading. a lot of my reads are 4 or 5 stars, which is really amazing. i also read three ARCs, which is my highest score so far, and my feedback ratio increased a lot, and i’m glad.
on the blog:
- REVIEW: queens of geek, by jen wilde
- what’s the cure to problematic books?
- REVIEW + DISCUSSION: get it together, delilah! by erin gough
90% of the books i read this month
as you can see from my ratings, i loved most of the books i read this month. all of them were so amazing i adore them to pieces. (but let’s not talk about the fact that i’m so behind on twitter aesthetics. shhhhhh.)
april means spring break for me. it also means beautiful weather and FINALLY being able to go out whenever. i’ve been waiting for this forever.
goals of the month:
- be productive (especially on spring break)
- read ARCs