it’s that time of the month again. when you realize that times flies faster than your expectations. but it’s also that time of the year when you realize that THE WHOLE SCHOOL YEAR is coming to an end. and there are finals coming, and i keep procrastinating for studying, and next year i’m going to be in a whole new school. and knowing that i spent my whole life in a school, and that i’m going to have to leave it, i’m feeling nostalgic.
it’s seriously so stressful.
all books titles are linked to their goodreads page
wrap up: may ’16
even though i had a lot of studying to do, i did manage to read two books, AND to write some posts (let’s not count the guest posts) (okay okay, i had the ideas written in my notebook the posts were a little bit faster to write), which is a pretty big success if we see the number of things i had to study for (believe me, it’s A LOT). i seriously do not know when or how i found the time, it’s a miracle.
books i’ve read this month:
- A Fierce and Subtle Poison by Samantha Mabry: this one was a really good read. it made me realize things i never realized before. i highly recommend it.★★★★☆
- The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater: this book was so amazing i loved it! (even though it was a little tiny bit slow sometimes but oh well) ★★★★☆
top posts of the month:
- there are no “reading skills”…: i feel like every time i work on these kind of posts, i expect that nobody will like it, but i think you actually love it when i put my feelings into a post…(thank you so much)
- BOOK AESTHETICS: a way to relive your favorite novels:this post is kind of a summary on everything i know about book aesthetics and how to make them (not that i’m a professional in that).
- twenty facts about me (& realizing how boring my life is): this was a post celebrating my birthday, where i listed some facts about me, and apparently you want more, so i’ll defintely be working on that.
- book aesthetics: they are and will always be my favorite things to do, whether it’s on Twitter or Tumblr.
- lately i’ve been listening a lot to old songs (like 2009-2012 songs), and i feel nostalgic.
tbr: june ’16
okay okay okay, i’m kind of really optimistic about this month. i have finals, but i’m going to be free in the middle of june so i really really hope i get to read at least just some of these books this month. (it won’t happen, i’m telling you.)
books i want to read:
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen: i’ve been wanting to read this book since i read The Infernal Devices so when i found it the other day in the bookstore i jumped and picked it up.
- The Elite by Kiera Cass: i’ve been procrastinating finishing this series FOREVER. i hope i will finally get around it.
- The One by Kiera Cass
- The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater: i loved The Raven Boys, so of course i want to continue on with the series.
goals of the month:
- to study more (until i’m done with finals).
- to take some rest after finals.
- to not let social media take over my life, at least not before finals end (i will probably fail this one but oh well, one can always hope).
what have you read in may? what are your goals for june?