it’s my birthday! (well, technically it’s not my birthday while writing this post but it will be when this will be posted)
i really don’t know if you know much about me (i’m crazy, let me just tell you), so i decided to list 20 facts about me because of that (and because it’s my birthday).
- my name is Maha (okay you already know that it’s not a fact), i’m 15 and i can finally can finally relate to Taylor Swift’s song.
- i live in Morocco, which is a pretty wonderful country, but it’s really hard to find books in here. especially in english. you can only buy them online. and even shipping is long.
- my favorite genres are fantasy and contemporary.
- i didn’t use to like contemporary until recently when i read some books that have changed my life (*cough* Me Before You *cough*).
- my favorite series and books are: Harry Potter, The Infernal Devices, Delirium, The Lunar Chronicles, Since You’ve Been Gone, and many many more (which i can’t remember because my brain is betraying me).
- i never really got into reading books until i was 12, when i opened the first page of Harry Potter, and once that was done, there was no coming back.
- i read from 2 to 4 books per month. and i feel like a superhero when i read 4 books in a month.
- other than reading, i love to draw. i started drawing when i was 3, and i draw everywhere: on a paper, on a notebook, on a table, IN CLASS (to sum up, i get most of my drawing done in class on the papers that the teacher hands us).
- i also LOVE to listen to music, i do it all the time. but i don’t play any instrument, and i’m a terrible singer.
- i prefer old songs over new ones. i just feel like the lyrics is more beautiful on old songs. but i DO like some new songs.
- when i talk to my friends in real life, i keep making song references, whether it is in Arabic, French or English. i bet they get pretty angry.
- almost all of my friends love to read. i was actually the one contaminated by the symptom of reading.
- i’m able to remember a five-pages-long quotes, but i can’t remember a single word of my social studies lessons.
- social studies are my worst nightmare at school, along with science. but my favorite subject is maths.
- i’m currently running out of facts.
- i have never listened to Hamilton, never watched Star Wars nor Lord of The Rings. and i will fix this very soon.
- i have never read Percy Jackson. i will also fix this very soon.
- this is what you think of me right now:
- eating is also one of my favorite things to do.
- i’m in love with ice cream. i can eat it anywhere and anytime. JUST GIVE ME ICE-CREAM.
and there it is! 20 facts about me! i really hope you didn’t find it boring and skipped to this part, because that would just be another proof of how boring my life is.
what are some weird/funny/amazing facts about you?