it’s that time of the month again: where i realize how boring my life is. one more time i’m just sitting in front of my desktop, thinking about what happened in april, and all i can think of is: i had a one week break in which i literally did nothing. and school is taking over my life.
you really can’t guess what i’ll talk about in the whole post.
all books titles are linked to their goodreads page
wrap up: april ’16
as i said before, i had a one week break in which i did nothing, except staying at my grandma’s reading and browsing on social media, which has become an obsession lately. literally. not one day passes without me taking a look at twitter, instagram and wordpress (okay, the last one isn’t reaaally a social media but oh well, i spend a lot of time there too). this should really stop (i’m 99.99% sure it won’t).
- Me Before You by Jojo Moyes: aka an emotional wreck. i haven’t been destroyed by an ending this way since Clockwork Princess *sobs like a baby*. ★★★★★
- Isla and The Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins: SO CUTE. but sometimes too perfect. but SO SO SO FLUFFY. ★★★★
top posts of the month:
- you should be reading out of your comfort zone – and here’s why: wow. just WOW. your feedback on this post was, like, crazy. i never expected it. thank you so much. i was surprised by the amount of likes, comments and shares for this post.
- do memes equal originality? i didn’t expect so many people reacting this post. your comments made me think of the subject. a lot.
- where are men in young adult books? to be honest, i thought i’d get stones thrown at me for this post. but instead, i got some people agreeing and disagreeing, and liking the discussion, which is FREAKING AMAZING.
this month was really special for my blog (and me of course). so thank you so so much for following, liking, and commenting on not only these posts but all of my posts. i’m so happy!
tbr: may ’16
IT’S ALREADY MAY WHAT THE HELL?!
how?! tell me how can it be already may? how does time go so fast?! i can’t believe it. it’s the hardest part of the school year. exams are coming in june, and i should start working on them, and i’m already exhausted, and all i can think of is: summer, please come sooner.
at least the best part of this month will be my birthday. so i’ll be able to survive until the 30th, which is 99% of the month. and then i’ll die.
books i want to read:
i’m making a short tbr this month because of what i said above (exams and school stuff), but i know at the end i’ll either have read zero or exactly the opposite of these books. i have no self control. please send help.
- A Fierce and Subtle Poison by Samantha Mabry: which i started and currently loving (so maybe i wouldn’t have read zero books at the end of the month).
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell (sorry guys i really don’t know why the cover is blurry): i’ve been procrastinating on this book forever, because i wasn’t a big fan of Eleanor & Park by the same author. but i should really give it a try because i heard a lot of good things about it.